top of page
Image by Kelly Sikkema

Special Situations

Image by Kelly Sikkema



Bruised Credit

While you might not be able to qualify with a prime lender, like a bank, at the lowest possible mortgage rate there are many lenders who specialize in mortgage products for individuals with bruised credit scores. 


We shall tailor your mortgage to suit your immediate needs and put a plan in action that will assist you in improving your credit score so that we can move you to a prime lender within the near future.

My credit score is low due to a life event

Distanced Couple

Separating / Divorced

Separating / Divorced

I am divorced or am going through a separation, what do I need to know?

Knowledge is power and ignorance is not bliss when divorcing! Going through a divorce or separation is stressful enough. Having to deal with selling a house certainly compounds that stress.  Thankfully, we have a solution, through the Spousal Buyout Program, that might work for you and remove the stress of having to sell your home!


This program allows you to finance up to 95% of the value of your home.  This enables you to pay your ex-spouse or partner their portion of the home's equity.  Therefore, you may be able to keep your home and avoid moving, helping you to maintain some stability in an otherwise turbulent time.

Topics We Shall Discuss:

  • How do I qualify for this program?

  • Do I have to have a separation agreement or court-ordered divorce to qualify?

  • How will child support and alimony payments impact my application?

  • How will it impact my application if only one of us in on title?

Image by Ksenia Makagonova


To Canada

New To Canada

I am new to Canada and want to buy a home

If you are a Permanent Resident or have a Work Permit and have been in Canada for less than 5 years, you can potentially buy your home with as little as 5% down.  


Topics We Shall Discuss:

  • Permanent Residency vs Work Permit

  • Documentation required

  • Sources of credit

  • Sources of down payment




Foreign Buyer

I live overseas and want to buy property in Canada

If you are a foreign buyer and would like to purchase property in Canada, you can potentially buy a home with as little as 35% down.  


Topics We Shall Discuss:

  • Documentation required

  • Sources of credit

  • Sources of down payment

  • Sources of income

bottom of page